Hello there! I’m Tish and I work at Automattic as a Happiness Engineer. It’s nice to virtually meet you *high five*
I’ve been using WordPress for 6 years now, and I’ve been working at Automattic as a Happiness Engineer for a year and a half. Specifically, I’m on a team that focuses on live chat support for WordPress.com.
Before Automattic, I used to be an Interactive Project Manager, working at a marketing agency by managing all of the WordPress website design projects and social media campaigns.
You can also find me online at tishbriseno.com, although I mainly write from this blog here.
Fun facts about me:
- I love to tinker around on WordPress, Pinterest, and find awesome GIFs.
- I could chat forever about Photoshop and graphically designing resumes, which is a hobby for me.
- I write as often as I can manage about remote working and what it’s like being a Happiness Engineer at Automattic. If you have a specific question, let me know I’ll be happy to try and cover it in a future blog post.
- Personality type is an INFJ
- I could spend all day watching Gilmore Girls #TeamJess
- You’ll often find me dancing in my car to anything with a good beat
- Beyoncé and 90s pop/rock is my jam!
- I love concerts and go every chance I get.
- Travel hacking is one of my hobbies. I love finding amazing deals on airfares or hotels.
- I’m well known for my high-fives. So beware
- I LOVE writing lists (like this one, haha)
- I’m a life-long learner, so I’m constantly in webinars, taking a class, or watching ‘How to’ Youtube videos
- I have a hard time writing an email without including an emojicon of a smiley face
- I am a volunteer teacher in a Bible education work, which is something I spend my weekends doing.
- I currently live about a mile from Newport Beach & I go to the beach as often as possible