Something I’m working on is saying “no” in my life more. As a classic INFJ I find myself thinking it’s my duty to help everyone in every situation.
I read a wonderful blog post by Amber Rae that mentioned her formula for making decisions. She asks herself a set of questions and let’s the answers guide her in making a decision.
- Will doing this make me feel more like myself?
- Will doing it allow me to learn and grow and make progress?
- Does the day-to-day of doing this light me up and tap into my natural strengths?
- Am I willing to work through any challenge or obstacle that arises in the face of doing this?
- Does doing this have the potential to move, touch and inspire others?
- Do I feel in full alignment and integrity around doing this?
Some big changes are happening and while I couldn’t welcome them more, they scare me to death. But sometimes the best things scare you the most 🙂